Friends, the monthly Amabashya Kalipuja will be done on Wednesday, 16 September 2020 at our Kalibari compound. The puja will start around 7:00 PM.
In view of current situation due to COVID-19, you all are requested to please follow the below safety guidelines at the Kalibari.
- Putting a face mask/face cover.
- Washing hands with soap and water at the main entrance of Kalibari.
- Sanitizing both hands with sanitizer when require.
- Maintaining a social distance of atleast 6 feet
- Touching any idols even Shivalinga will not be allowed.
- No symptomatic devotees with cough, cold and fever will not be allowed in the temple
All these precautions are for everybody’s safety and we are sure the members/devotees will follow these religiously and co-operate with the Kalibari.